Stupid truck....

Page 3 of 3

I'm not going to read all the reply's, but I had a similar problem with my 05 dually. The little saddle bag jumper right below the steering column had just worn out and didn't make good contact. I took the back up one from the owners manual baggie and inserted it and it's worked fine every since. I took it to the dealer and they also said they saw no errors.
But that's what it was....
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.