Suspension lifts and performance parts

My 2000 dodge ram 1500 has a 3inch body with 35inch mud rovers from dunlop. I was wondering if anybody with a 2000 ram 1500 had any cheap lifts or combined lift parts that would make a 4-5 inch lift for under
$900. I looking cheap because money is scarce and would like to fit about 38 inch used TSL`s under it. Any replays are great.