T-Bone for Pres.

We gotta vote him in. He "knows" them swamp boats are everywhere down there so with that kind of smarts he'd be the best president we ever had. The world would be saved......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

JFC, like we're not spending enough money trying to preserve obsolete farm machinery.

If you really want a good laugh watch this video clip:

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Why? We already have a asshole in the white house.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

What is one more at least we know where they are. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

About the picture: You know he would have if he could.

Reply to
Frank

The 9/11 Commission pointed to major flaws in our intewlligence agencies. This isn't the failure of a single president, but an entire sytem of government and its use of confirmed knowledge. Blaming Bush for 9/11 is as stupid as blaming him for hurricane damage.

Lest you think I'm simply some Republican defending yet another politician, you might want to look at all I have to say, not just my rebuttal to your ill informed rubbish.

Reply to
Max Dodge