T-Bonehead, the math whiz

Page 9 of 9
LOL, keep daydreaming.

"TranSurgeon" < snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.dotcom> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

lol, quoting a kids movie as support! Too funny.
Wow, this reminds me of the great AADT K&N Filter debate!!!!
Years later and it is still going on. Damn

Yea, some of these things just never seem to die.

"azwiley1" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message
only because some people have to have percentages explained to them, over and over and over........

oh yeah. yawn.

I agree man. Come one guys, the horse is dead and bbq'd.