T-Bonehead, the math whiz

Wow, forget that 50% more, its like 1700% more in one case....

Reply to
Max Dodge

So wait... now 3%/2%=1700%?

:^)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

figures in the link... K&N appears worse than even Tbone could imagine.

Reply to
Max Dodge

any time I make you JUMP with a post is a good day

Reply to
TranSurgeon

specifications.

Well then, with the amount of jumping, running, and hiding that I seem to have you doing, I should be in heaven.

Reply to
TBone

I would say just about everyone in the group.

And this is different than Gary or even you, how????

Not really and not in this case.

That is not what I said and unless you have the reading comprehention of a first grader, you know that as well. The simple fact is that you are far worse at trying to be right than either me or Gary and Gary is every bit as bad as me and usually worse. When was the last time either one of you ever admitted to being in error on anything, oh, that's right, never.

Spin, spin, spin.

I can see why you feel the need to attack me on grammer with your limited understanding on much else.

Just because you feel that you or Gary has more knowledge on all subjects doesn't make it so as these past threads more than reveal. As for the name calling, you are describing your little buddy far better than you are describing me.

Not at all. It is simply a variation of treat others as you would like or expect to be treated. Didn't your parents try to teach you any manors?

Are you sure it is you doing the "trotlining", lol, whatever that is.

Either that, or your inability to comprehend it, pretty much like your inability to comprehend the operation of a simple machine.

Exactly, and most of that was caused by you and now even you don't know what you are refering to anymore, IOW, caught in your own spin. Thanks for proving my point once again.

Really??? What happened to yor saying that ssomeone says something and the other person then looks for the proof or lack of it but just to be fair You failed on the understanding of a simple machine Gary failed to understand the operation of a torque converter You both failed to understand that a TC and transmission are capable of producing torque. You both failed to comprehend the operation of a simple DC circuit.

Which had nothing to do with the post until you added it in your attempt to spin. With the complete lack of information provided by you in your one line question, there would be no way for anyone to provide factual information concerning the specific problem but you already knew that, right?

Neither do I. I simply asked why you question my actions while your buddy is doing the same thing and actually did it first. BTW, I'm still waiting for a valid answer, minus the spin.

LOL, I don't think so, I know so and so do you.

The subject always becomes me when I make you dance and you have nothing else to say.

Yea, it is rather short for you.

No different than what you are doing. Actually, in most of your posts you say both things so either way, it looks like you are right when we both know that you are dancing. I don't always have time but when I do, it is fun to watch you dance.

Yes you do and exactly what point would that be?

Well I just got back from the VS developers conference and have a little time to kill. The fact that you are now saying that you don't care if I reply to this post or not shows that you do or you simply would not have bothered saying so and simply ignored anything else I posted. Come to think of it, you probably wouldn't have posted this either. Since I didn't start this, I see no need to drop it when I have time to play but by all means, feel free to do so and this thread will be done.

Same to you.

Reply to
TBone

Paranoia will destroy ya.