Tail & dashlights

Got a 93 Dodge Dakota. Lost my tail and dash lights. My grounds (that I can find) are fine. They are on the same circuit. Lights worked at first after replacing light switch by just turning on the light switch after
replacing this afternoon. Went out this evening, started the motor and no tail or dash lights again. Anybody got any ideas where the problem could be?
I would check the switch again and if it has failed again, you need to determine what is drawing so much current. Are your fuses the correct sizes?