talked to Michelle (DODGE EWE)

I hardly ever see her on line anymore... she has been working 12 days in a row. just doesn't have time to get on much
I thought I would call her this weekend sometime, and hopefully cheer her up
some. she told me its been a rough year, whatever that means
any messages for her??
--
Adopt an orphan, I did
1976 Chevrolet Nova 08/2004-01/2005

Sounds to me like she needs a hug from a cute ole bunny...........squeeeeeeeeeeeze
Denny

you know of one? a relative,maybe??
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing