texas weather

Chance of shuttle showers. May they get home safe.
beekeep

WTF does texas weather have to do with the shuttle????
Roy

You referring to the last shuttle that "showered" down in pieces over Texas?? If so, that humor is in bad taste. If not, my apologies. But I'm with you on the getting home safe..
Denny
The glide path is over Cuba and on to KSC from the south.
Well done America.
Henry

they were originally slated to come in over Cuba, were they travelling a polar orbit this go-around?