Thanks guys

I'll take all the blame for this one........
Denny

Nah, your only a Rabbit WTF do you know.
Roy

I know that I ain't gonna wreck no more wagons!! <G>
Denny
told yall to check the weight ratings on them axles <VBFG>
--
-Chris

I suppose I can blame you for the Pat's going on their ass and now the Bears. You are a bit of bad luck. <VBG>
Roy

On 2/5/07 6:51 AM, in article EZSdnQPc2NnOq1rYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com,

with. Remember don't pick the same team Denny does. dale

Denny

Damn Dale, who drove you out of your rat hole that you were hiding in?