Thanks to Everyone regarding the Dodge Ram Van

Hi, I wanted to tell everyone thank you for trying to help me figure out the mystery of why my van that stopped suddenly working. I had went to the store and did not have any
prior trouble with the van in the year I have had it but when I came out of the store to go home the van would not start and is still sitting in the driveway not running.
I have tried everything each of you have suggested and alot of things on my own. Nothing has gotten it up and going. I have completely run out of ideas. I have one last thing I am going to try and that is to take the valve covers off and check to see if the valves are opening and closing right.
I will let you all know if this works. Again thank you for all the help and thoughts on my 99 Dodge Ram Van mystery.
Dale