Thanksgiving vacation

To see the results/damage from a Thanksgiving vacation trip............
click here:
http://inlinediesel.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID 8

--
Chris

Did they make a store run for beer?
Suddenly, without warning, Christopher Thompson exclaimed (11/28/2007 5:03 AM):

owch. My hubby did the same thing to my Dakota. Only he was driving, and didn't see and didn't miss, the big-ass Toyota Landcruiser as he backed up. Landcruiser's owner was there. Landcruiser didn't have a scratch. Dodge light and panel was more crumpled than yours, sadly.
Yea, hubby paid for the repairs.
jmc
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:17:43 +0930, jmc wrote:

LOL yea my wife was in the passenger seat of my father-in-laws Toyota when it backed into my dodge. i have yet to take it to the body shop for an estimate. I'm not sure i wanna know what this is going to cost me.
--
Chris