Thermostat???

Where's the thermostat on a'04 Dodge Ram, 4.7L, 4X2????? I can see where the upper radiator hose ties into the water pump but can't see where in the
world is the thermostat?????
Thanks

At the end of the lower (yep - LOWER) radiator hose. Gotta be changed from underneath.

so I see they are still making them "easier" to work on *grin*
--
-Chris