Thinking about Using Bio Diesel

I have a 2005 Dodge Dually, and I am considering trying Bio Diesel, the drawback is the biodiesel may cleanout buildup in the tank and clog the fuel filter. How much of a pain in the ass is it to change the filter.
In response to previous Posts I get between 17.5 and 18.5 Mpg running down the hiway, and about 12 pulling my 3 Horse w/living quarters gooseneck trailer fully loaded. I am also able to accelerate going up the steepest grades.. Big change from my 2003 2500 Dodge.
Any insight to changing out the fuel filter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Very simple. It's in a canister, located on the driver's side of the engine, back near the firewall. It's got a black plastic cap on it. You'll need a 1-1/8" socket to fit the hex head on the cap. Unscrew the cap, and lift it (with filter attached) out. With a drain pan under the engine, flip the yellow lever at the bottom of the canister. This will drain the canister of fuel. Spray down the inside with brake cleaner, which will also drain out. Close the drain, remove the old filter from the cap, put the new filter on, remove the old O-ring from the cap, and put the new one (comes with the new filter) on. Lubricate the O-ring with a little diesel fuel, replace the asembly, and tighten the cap just until it bottoms out on the canister.
Use only Fleetguard fuel filters, available either locally from a Cummins/Fleetguard dealer, or online at http://www.genosgarage.com . Don't pay twice the price for the same filter at the Dodge dealer.

Being a 2005 I would not worry about it. I have a 2000 with 100k miles. I started using bioD around 90k and had no problems.