throttle problem

I got a '97 dodge ram 1500 and whenever I put it into gear, it starts knocking. It's coming from underneath the cab. It only knocks when I start accelerating and the knocking varies depending on how much I press
on the gas. It goes away after about 30mph to 35mph? I can't figure out what it is. Can you help me? Thanks
I assume it is an automatic. If so, check the flexplate to Torque converter connection. Steve

Thanks for the advise. Would there be anything else that it could be. I was told that it might be a throttle cage or something like. What do you know about that?