Tigger the hit man.

this is crazy and wrong on sooo many ways........
http://video.ap.org/v/en-ap/v.htm?gxCE02C8-F240-4C91-A8D3-11A07B68015A&f=CODEN

--
-Chris

Take a look at the kid's left arm and hand, then the immediate reaction to it. I read that the kid had grabbed onto the costume in a way that was choking the guy in it. It almost looks like the guy was turning around and without the costume on probably would have missed the kid.

http://video.ap.org/v/en-ap/v.htm?gxCE02C8-F240-4C91-A8D3-11A07B68015A&f=CODEN
That's just what I was thinking! That little bastard did something to provoke the response. I am sure that Disney will be investigating that families finances very thoroughly. It could be possible that it is a set up to have the whole vacation paid for and then some.

Kinda like the finger in the chili at wendys :))) dale
On 1/13/07 1:34 PM, in article e8OdnT-g-M2j3zTYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com,