Tire Rim Size

I'm looking to get some new rims along with bigger tires for my 92' Ram 150. The stock tires are 235/75-15 on 15x6.5 rims. I'm wanting to run 31x10.5 tires. What size rim should I run? They make a 15x7,
15x8, and 15x10 in the style i want.
Thanks in advance

it'd really pull the sidewalls in. I wouldn't do it unless I really had to.
Denny
Thanks for the info.
Scott

Scott wrote:

I don't know what tire you want but BF Goodrich recommends mounting the All Terrain T/A 31X10.50 15 on a 7 to 9 inch wide wheel. Most tire manufacturers will have wheel sizing recommendations for the tire sizes they have on their website.
--
Ken

Look at the this site. Lots of info.. www.tirerack.com