Tire Sizes

I was just wanting to know which tire is bigger, a 235-75-15 or a 30-9.50-15. Tires on truck are 30-9.50-15 but the sticker in the door say's 235-75-15 are factory. I would like to have a larger tire, maybe
31-10.5's on my 92' power ram 150 4X4.
Thanks
It really depends on the tire manufacturer. Theoretically a 235/75R15 has about a 29" diameter, but that can vary widely.

Thanks Ed, I did some reasearch last night and found its around 29", pretty small tire for a truck compaired to a newer truck. Brian