Today, I was a mechanic.

Ok, to most of you this is no big deal, a real simple task. But I replaced my truck's ignition switch, by myself, without any help. Hubby didn't even drop by until the job was already done.
I build/repair/upgrade my own computers, and thus am somewhat mechanically inclined, but this is the first time I've effected an important repair on my truck.
It *was* pretty easy, actually. Whole job took me well less than an hour, not bad I think for a newbie.
Even hubby was impressed, not an easy thing to do :)
jmc

Good job.. Mac

Ahhh! The sweet taste of success!
Congrats!