Tom Lawrence

Thanks for the advice on the windshield washers.
They are working fine now.
Regards Wayne

Glad to hear it... what was wrong?
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:27:28 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

The pump was non functional, took me a couple of hours to replace it.

Washers? I didn't know the windshield was bolted/screwed in.
beekeep
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:28:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Sure they are, beats having to strap down a couple of hispanics to do the chore :)