Tool For Sale

Hi, I am a technician and have fallen on hard times. My wife has run the Visa up and I need to sell some stuff. I have put up some of my tools on ebay and will be selling of my car soon. Please take a look, mostly
Snap-On. My car is a 1973 Plymoth with a 68 340 engine. Thanks
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZt4613QQhtZ-1
Sell the wife, keep the tools...End of problem???

t4613 wrote:

Hummmmmm, I'm kinda confused. If you need money, why would you sell the tools that make you money? Get rid of the problem, don't sell the tools. If the wife can't budget herself, she needs a job and is only using you. Wise up dude!
Hank <~~~~always amazed at peoples logic