Torque flight 904

I just rebuilt the trans in my dodge 250 pickup and road tested it to day The trans shifts from 1st to 3rd, no 2nd gear can some help? Is this a band adjustment?
Thanks
Yes, its a band adjustment. However, since you have a 250 series truck, you do not have a 904, which has different specs on band adjustment than the A727 you have. Next, since the 904 requires tighter adjustment than your 727, (2 vs. 2.5 turns for the 727) its likely you've lost the apply strut, or the band is no longer anchored properly. Pull the pan and the VB, and you should see the problem fairly easily.
--
Max