Torque Spec's Wheel Bearing/Ball Joint

Friends,
I'm getting ready to reinstall...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.dodge.trucks/browse_thread/thread/d9b975ae51eba259/7f255c2c77f21c0b?lnk=raot&hl=en#7f255c2c77f21c0b
If I understand the Haynes Manual correct the the Castle Nut should be 175 Ft-lbs and the THREE knuckle bolts should be 125 Ft-lbs? I'm going to do the brakes and rotors since they'll need it in a few months anyway. I'm I okay thus far? I can't tell you how happy I was to get the Castle Nut break loose without the aid of a local tire shop's mobile high pressure impact gun; like last time.
Thanks, Steve

Correct on both counts - torque castle nut to 175ft.lbs., THEN if necessary advance it to line up the cotter pin hole. NEVER loosen a castle nut to align the cotter pin - always go tighter.
Thanks Tom,
Another bumb question... caliper torque settings... AND do you have a favorite charity you give to... I'd like to donate a bit for all you do for us and me...
Steve
On Jun 15, 8:52 pm, "Tom Lawrence"

On Jun 15, 9:11 pm, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Sorry Tom I'm a dumb *ss and too slow a reader; 38 Ft-lbs for the calipers right? Charity question still stands.
Steve

Sounds about right - they don't take much.