Torque value for 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Van, V8 5.2L

The Haynes manual says its 30 Ft-Lbs and it looks a bit on the higher side to me. Can anybody who has done the job before confirm it.
Also, I am assuming 30 Ft-Lbs is without applying some anti-seize.

Torque value for WHAT?

How much power his van puts out at the wheels ;-)
Oops sorry :) For the spark plugs