tow hooks

I am considering adding mopar tow hooks to my "05 ram 2500. The dealer says it is a pretty big job, lots of stuff needs to be removed to do it. Anybody out there ever do this? Is my friendly dealer just trying to drum up work for his service department?

Reply to
mlab622

Naw... they would never do that! :)

It's a pretty simple job... should take you under two hours total... gotta loosen up the bumper, loosen and lift the intercooler a little, and juggle some brackets and bolts around. A second pair of hands to help hold things isn't a bad idea, but there's no rocket science involved. The kit comes with pretty detailed instructions.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Thank you Tom.

Reply to