Tow Mirrors Glass Problem

Hi Group!
The glass on my 2002 tow mirrors are falling off.
What do I glue them back on with??
Fred

Hi
I have just had to replace my glass, a sprung piece of metal fits in a grove around the back of the glass and protrudes into a grove on the back plate.
I assume the spring has become un clipped or its moved forward.

There isn't any metal at all on the tow mirrors that I can see. All plastic and looks like the glass was glued on with a "hot melt" type adhesive???
Fred