towing and tires..

thanks so much to:
2 GeekBoy Apr 23 3 Marc Apr 23 4 GeekBoy Apr 23 5 SnoMan Apr 23 6 clareatsnyder.on... Apr 23 7 SnoMan Apr 23 8 .boB Apr 23
9 Jay Apr 23 10 Tom Lawrence Apr 23
for responding to my question. My conclusion at this point is try with the tires on the truck and see how it goes. We will be bringing trailer from Missoula so it will be a good test, it won't be loaded except for a few things for 2 nights. Thank s again for you input! Tawnya
tm wrote:

--
.boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.

Not true on my 99 Ram.... it lists the "standard" size on the door but the build sheet lists optional larger tires.. part of the towing package maybe? Mac