Town and Country; Durango

I have two trucks, both 1999. One is town and country with a 3.8 liter engine and the other is a Durango with a 5.9 engine fully equipped with a tow
package, and rear wheel drive. what kind of gas mileage can I expect from each one? the Durango gives me 14.5 mpg and the t&c gives me about 17.4 mpg. What can I do to improve the mpg on each one?
On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:41:53 +0000, bigdipper48353 wrote:

drive like you have an egg under your foot, other than that keep your tires aired up and use your head when you are driving, it takes less fuel to maintain a speed and More fuel to accel. the harder you accel the more fuel it takes....keep these things in mind when driving for economy.
--
Chris