Toyota just too competitive

http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/26/Autos/toyota.reut/index.htm
Found this in my other NG, thought it was interesting.

Trey wrote:

picture is on front page) Good article about Toyota, how they are trying to get into the truck market. Also, their quality control is coming slightly down, the Hyundi is getting to be a better qualtiy built vehicle according to JD Powers (I think thats the name) dale