TPS source?

Any recommendations for a TPS for a 92 dodge/cummins. I am getting quotes above $300.00 for one, when they were only $200.00 a couple of years ago. Right now the capacitor trick is working to keep the old one working, but eventually I'll need a new one. TIA.

Reply to
waldo

$252 from Tenafly Chrysler:

$242 from rockauto.com (it's listed under Emissions - AC Delco part#

2131705)
Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Don't forget to put a cover sheet on that TPS ...

Craig C.

Reply to
craig

Reply to