TPS source?

Any recommendations for a TPS for a 92 dodge/cummins. I am getting quotes above $300.00 for one, when they were only $200.00 a couple of years ago. Right now the capacitor trick is working to keep the old
one working, but eventually I'll need a new one. TIA.

$252 from Tenafly Chrysler: http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid !3794&chapter=DP3035&appSectionid=3&groupid046&subgroupida882&make=8&model50&year92&catalogid=1
$242 from rockauto.com (it's listed under Emissions - AC Delco part# 2131705)
Don't forget to put a cover sheet on that TPS ...
Craig C.
It looks like you've been missing alot of work Peter. I wouldn't say I've been missing it Bob.