TPS Update for 2nd gen Cummins?

Anyone know about an throttle position sensor update for a 96 era Cummins? John

Midlant wrote:

Does it have a throttle position sensor? I thought they had mechanical injection pumps up to 1998-1/2.
--
Ken

True, but the automatic trucks used TPS.
Yes, it's an auto. Is there an updated bracket or some other mod to the TPS?
John

I'm not aware of any such things, sorry.