Track bar

My track bar was replaced last June (the 1st one lasted 8 years) ~113K miles. Recently replaced the tires and had an alignment. The alignment tech told me the track bar was on its way out. He demonstrated this by turning the steering wheel and showing that where the track bar attaches at the front of the frame the track bar moved up and down slightly. I tried retorquing it and it still moves.

The garage that replaced the track bar indicated it had a lifetime warrantee. Unfortunately they went out of business. I believe the track bar was bought at Napa, is there any chance they'd give me a new one or am I SOL?

-Jim

Reply to
Jim Flaherty

This should end your track bar problems.

Roy

I dont know about NAPA, but Autozone puts your name/phone into a computer so you will not need a receipt. Try calling and giving your name or the name of the business.

Reply to
GeekBoy