Tranny Fluid

Definitely an easy question for you guys. I have an 03 1500 4.7, is there is a certain mileage when I should get the transmission fluid changed?
Also about that time to get new tires, any suggestions? The GS-A's that came
with the truck only made it 45K and expensive.
Thanks
Taf
Is this an automatic or standard shift?
"Tafmanian Devil via CarKB.com" <u24547@uwe> wrote in message
It is an automatic
TBone wrote:

Tafmanian Devil via CarKB.com wrote:

Depends on what you use your truck for. I tow during the summer months. I change mine every 15,000 miles. Cheap insurance against a failure.

GS-A's IMHO are junk. Way too soft sidewalls for a heavy truck. There are numerous good choices but I have had great luck with Michelin LTX M/S or A/T's (not A/S which are lousy).