trans

I have a whining noise I think it is coming from the trans . if the truck is running and in park or N you hear nothing if you are moving you here a whining sound up Intel you hit about 45mph then you do not hear
it anymore. looking for help. snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
More info please.
Make:
Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Budd
RICHARD SYNDER wrote:

Yeah... what Budd said. 2WD or 4WD would be helpful, too...
RICHARD SYNDER wrote:

Bob