Trans. Band Adjustment - '95 Ram 2500HD

While changing out the fluid and filter, I'd like to adjust the bands in my '95 2500HD. The Haynes manual lists adjustment specs for 3 different transmissions in a '95, and I'm not sure which unit I have. The options are either 42RH, 46RH or 47RH. The window sticker just lists it as a 4-speed HD transmission. I did find a sticker on the tranny that looks like a sku, with the numbers 4617 820 071753. The truck is a 2 wheel drive, with the 360.

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
Grogan-14

With a 360 motor you have a 46RH.