trans cooler on 2001 durango

I have 2 lines coming from the trans but hard to see where they go. I think they go to the radiator but not sure. It is a 4.7 L 4x4 3.55 gear. Does anyone know if these came stock with a transmission cooler? thanks

Yep. Look on the passenger side of the radiator... should see the two transmission lines. The stock transmission cooler (or warmer, depending...) is inside the side tank of the radiator.

It's possible that the towing package added an auxillary (oil-to-air) cooler, mounted in front of the radiator, but all automatic vehicles come with the oil-to-water cooler integrated into the radiator.
ankhe105 wrote:

included in the heavy duty towing package.
--
.boB
On Order: 2006 FXDI, Red.