Transmission fluid for 91 Dakota

I posted a response to another thread earlier, but I think that tread is dead so I'll repost here:

Someone said something about having one of those Pennzoil drive in places fill your transmission fluid is a bad idea. Something about them using the wrong kind and it can cause your truck to not want to go into over drive. Can someone elaborate on this? I have a Dakota that has that issue every now and then. If this is the issue what do I need to do?

Thanks

-Matt

Reply to
Matt

This is not the issue, you're trannies taking a shit.

save for the future, for the future is bleak.

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster