Transmission line removal

We're putting a new radiator in my son's 98 1500. The lower transmission line that enters the radiator has a stange connection that I can't figure out how to remove. Is this a quick-connect fitting? How
do I get it off the old radiator to put on the new?
Any help will be appreciated.
Talk to your local autoparts place, they should have something on the shelf from K-D tools or Lisle. Its basically a sleeve type tool that allows for quick removal of the coupling. Tell them what you are trying to do, and a good counterman will know exactly the tool you need.
--
Max