trip odometer/ compass/ thermometer

how does this thing work? I bought a 2001 dodge dakota CC 2x4 SLT and I love it, but there was no owners manual, so how can I reset this thing? all I seem to be able to do is change the function or metric to
conventional.
On most of them to reset the values to zero you push and hold in both buttons on the unit for a few seconds.
Fred

You can get a manual for $10 from: http://www.techauthority.daimlerchrysler.com

Denny
thanks