Trouble Codes

I have a 2000 Dodge ram 1500 with a 360 and some trouble codes. the check engine light is on all the time for the last couple weeks. i have got a DTC like P1740 which i have looked up to be the TCC or tranny
soilnoid. I was wondering what this means and how to fix it and how expensive it would be? Then i recently got the code P0138 which i looked up to be a O2 sensor circuit high voltage Bank 1 sensor 2. I was wondering what this means and how to fix it and how much it would cost? So anyone with any info would be nice. Thanks
Not sure about the P1740, but the P0138 is a bad O2 sensor (the one AFTER the catalytic converter). NAPA cost is about $72.00. Mine was a pain to remove (1999 Ram 1500). My 02 sensor socket just wanted to strip it. I finally intentionally broke off the sensor to the hex and used an impact socket and impact wrench. Came right off. Used anti-seize on the replacement.
zRam wrote:

Dave Young wrote:

found this tsb after a extremely short google search.
46RE Transmission MIL Due To DTC P1740 - TCC or OD Solenoid Performance http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2000/21-11-00.htm
--
-Chris