Truck and 2 Engines for sale!!!!

I have a 1985 Dodge Prospector for sale. It has no engine in it we where going to rebuild it but my father got orders to go back to Iraq so we dont have time. I have two Slant 6 engines: 2 engine blocks, 2
heads, 6 pistons, pushrods, water pump, fan, distributer, oil pans, comp cams $300 cam shaft. Will sale truck for $350 OBO, and the Engines $300 for everything OBO. If you need just a couple of pieces email me or call we can discuse the price. THANKS Email: fields Cell: 910-467-4671 ask for Nick, if no answers leave a message and i'll get back to ya'll.