True Flow Intake?

I am getting a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI and I am looking around for an intake system for it. I have read a lot about the True Flow system and was wondering how much louder than stock (if any) the system is? My
father-in-law has a K&N cold air intake on his Dakota and it is very loud. I noticed the True Flow setup still uses the stock air box and was wondering how loud this setup is and if it makes any whistling noise.