Tuff Country add-a-leaf

Has anyone used these on their truck, and what is your impression? Is it worth doing, or should I just buy new leaf springs? I have a 98 2500 4x4,
5.9, and the back end seems to be sagging a bit. I do have the heavy duty coil springs for the snow plow on the front, and they seem to be holding up great.