Turbo Conversion

I have a 92 Daytona ES in my garage that I want to convert from N/A to Turbo. I have many of the mechanicals (havent changed the rods, or rings yet), but my challenge is the electrical. Has anyone ever done this and if
so, what is my best way to start. BTW I'm doing this to satisfy my own curiosity about whether I can do it, or not. I original fixed the car up for my daughter then she decided she didn't want it, new engine (S&J rebuild), I rebuilt trans trans, put new exhaust, new brake system (sat in storage too long) and awaiting new paint, so before I paint it I thought I'd turbocharge it. So here I am and there you are. Thanks in advance for any help you may provide. /r iamnqr
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 05:46:55 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Wow. Seriously?
A hideous, fwd vehicle that in *absolutely perfect* fully-loaded condition still wouldn't find a buyer on the entire planet.
You want "help", here it is: visit your daughter and have her knock some of her good sense into your skull, then spend the time and money you were actually thinking of putting into that POS on building a beer brewing rig.
find a donor Daytona with a turbo, get the complete wiring harness. all the computers, the insturment panel.