Turn signal socket

In the past week, my '01 Ram 1500 has gone through three turn signal bulbs in the right rear assembly. No water, Little dirt.
I cleaned to connectors with light emery paper and blew the dust out
with compressed air.
A new "harness" for that corner (all 14" of it) costs $78.95 at the dealer. I can't find just the socket part anywhere.
If you have any ideas on what could be causing this, or on where to find the lamp socket so I can just splice it in, I'd appreciate it very much.
Thanks.
I would look into the socket for cracks and at the light assembly itself for damage or being loose. A loose bulb will vibrate and not last very long. You can find replacement sockets in many auto-parts stores packaged in red packaging called help. I don't know if they will have the specific one that you need but it's worth a look. You can also get them from many bone yards but you will have to splice them into the existing harness.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Is it possible that the lamp is lit all the time?
JAM