Turn Signals ??

My sons 96 Dodge PU.He turns on the turn signal to make a turn and when he steps on the brakes the turn signal stop and the light in the dash stays
on.He pulls a trail allso.Anyone happens to know whats going on with this ?
Tom
wheels63 wrote:

Could be a corroded bulb in the tail lights. If it only happens when it's hooked to the trailer, then check the trailer ground wire is grounded and the connections are clean.
John
Could be a bad ground at the lamp end of the circuit or a blown fuse (though not as likely). I've seen some weird ways that an electrical circuit will complete when a seemingly unrelated circuit has a fault.