Ultra-low sulfur????

Many stations are now carrying ultra-low sulfur. I have heard different things about this. For one it will harm current diesel engines. I have a
2004 TDI and a 2003 Cummins R3500. Is what I heard true? Do I need to run additives to prevent damage to the engine?
Bob
Bob wrote:

No.
No.
.

Please, source for your answer?
Roy
Some time back, I mentioned an email I received from Stanandyne (sp?). They stated that lubricity has been taken care of at the refinery level by using different addititves, but I could still continue to use their conditioner ( of course ). I have been using it in my '92 with 250,000km & no fuel system problems ( except for 2 transfer pumps ). YMMV.