Umm...M880+w200+NSN+boxed tranny

How's that for a SUBJECT? LOL!
I went to a US Forest Service auction on Thursday and bought two crated trannies for the M880 or W-200 if you prefer. Both trannies are still
encased in foam and crated so I can't see what's in there.
OK, it's stupid. Well sort of...but I'd just as soon keep them crated. All I have is the NSN on the side of the crates and they both say 2520-01-119-3482.
Can I assume these are both 727's or are they standard trannies. I don' know....?
Any brainiacs out here?
Thank you.
Steve in Lincoln, MT

Steve
For a starter see "http://www.alicorp.com/PMSrchEnt.rfq "
Bob AZ

WOW! Thanks BOB in AZ! Yep! Thar i'tiz! LOL!