Ummmmmmm!

The mercury dropped last night and this morning was sheer bliss! With the touch of a button, my tush was toasty warm in minutes.... Life is good!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Just took wifes mini van in to have the tush toaster replaced because of a recall. Also hoping to get the serpentine belt fixed sos it don't keep coming off (5 times in 8 months)

Reply to
ytnyt

Yup, those heated seats do seem to be a girl thing.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You finally found someone willing to spank you?

Wimper fi?? *eg*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

A sack of White Castle burgers warms my tushy up just fine....and usually in less than a minute..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Y'all are merciless... that's all I can say.... ;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I'm trying REALLY hard not to visualize a bunny sitting on a bag of little burgers... argggg..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Nah, he'd eat a bag of burgers in less than a minute. It would seem ole fur face has become a food processer.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You've obviously have never eaten a White Castle. The greasy thin little burger cooked in onion bits hiding inside a dinner roll sized bun. Just add a piece of cheese and ingest 8-10 of these bite sized morsels and you're guaranteed to have gas that'll clear off the entire parts counter for at least five minutes.. Ahhhh, the friends that you'll make.........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I will occasionally send a porter for a couple of "Crave Packs" (that's a case of 24 Whitey's for the uninitiated) for the guys in the shop. This, of course, is ONLY permitted during the warm weather months when the shop doors can remain open. To do so in the winter would be suicide. Yup, they can clear the parts counter in a heart beat!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I didn't realize you had WC out there in MO. The next time that you know the cust from hell is coming in, ingest a few sliders and then go for a test drive with him. You'll either win him over or he'll go buy a Honda.. You'll win either way..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

WHITE CASTLES???? WHITE CASTLES?????? DID I HEAR THE WORDS "WHITE CASTLE"???????

Who's got the gut bombs, the sliders, the heavenly little burgers full of grease and gas?

Man, all I can get out here are the FROZEN boxes of sliders . . .it jes ain't fair . . . . . .

Nostalgia section: 1968 cheap dinner date --- a couple bags of sliders with sodas and fries, and a drive-in movie.

Budd ( remembering back to snacks of a half dozen WC cheeseburgers and meals of two dozen cheeseburgers . . . .)

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Yup, nuthin' like 'em is there Budd?

Mike

White Castles... they're not just for breakfast anymore....

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I guess I could UPS a few dozen out to ya... Your wife might stick your ass out in one of those canyons till they're gone tho..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Lessee . . .if'n you freeze them and ship them out then they're the same as what I get at the grocery . . .besides, they have a legal limit as to how many the store can have in the freezer at a time so there is less danger of destroying the atmosphere in one fell . . . .fart.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Name a time of day when WC's are not a suitable food . . . .ok, during those times maybe, but only because T-paper makes lousy napkins.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Not freezing them. Putting nice fresh ones in one of those insulated chest-type coolers and over nighting them out to ya. They'd still be warm when ya got them.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm sitting here waiting for the smoker to get going for a turkey and some spuds.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Have you checked the weather reports? Besides, UPS overnight includes a lot of time at -35F (like in an unheated plane cargo bay at altitude), so, hot or not, they'd be cold, cold, cold.

Don't get too close to that smoker or somebody might be tempted to smoke a bunny.

Happy T-day to all!!!

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I was on a business trip to Ohio and stopped at a white castle. I mean, everyone raves about them so had to stop. I thought they were the grossest form of something resembling a burger I've ever had. I'll stick to a real hamburger from now on! Well, at least I tried them ONCE.

Budd Cochran wrote:

Reply to
miles

Well Miles, you have demonstrated to this NG and now the world that you are not a true gourmet! Whitey's are an "acquired" taste. Sometimes a jaded palate such as yours will take a time or two to learn to love 'em. They are best enjoyed as part of a twelve-course meal.... six whitey's and a six-pack.

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons