Ummmmmmm!

Maybe you didn't employ the correct dining ritual. . . .

First you grasp the top of the bag containing the desired number of gutbombs and open it slowly, reverently.

Then you inhale deeply the glorious odor of steam table cooked meat and onions, savoring the slightly greasy background scent that guarantees the comestible will slide down the palate unimpeded.

You then extract the the first burger, uncover it and consume it. Now a special technique is required here.

You don't "nibble" a WC. You must try to bite off at least 1/4 to 1/2 the sandwich at a time wiuth the full intent to have as much in your mouth at a time you can.

Three chews, that's it, and swallow with a large gulp of beverage.

Burp and repeat until all food is gone. Fries are added according to taste, but many WC experts say they should be kept to the side until the last burger is gone.

The method of consumption is also the secret behind their methane production capacity.

Hope you get a chance to try them one more time . . .say, does anyone know if IN still has the law that says feeding WCs to kids is child abuse?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I remember about a hundred years ago when I first ate White Castle burgers. I would get a half dozen and take them home and put a slice of tomato on each one with plenty of salt and pepper. That made them perfect! I wish I had a had dozen now.

Don

Reply to
Pinehollow

What is in white castles anyways? Ya, an acquired taste is right but acquired for what? Wasn't any form of beef I'm aware of! lol

Reply to
miles

Each time I travel to the midwest and east I've noticed the same thing. People there love bland foods! Spicy or flavorfull means the food has salt and pepper. I felt that WC's tasted like the burgers of my younger years. The ones served at grade school cafeterias that were made out of some sorta animal by-product that I never could figure out just what. So now I get it, you just gotta be snockered from a six-pack first! lol

Mike Simm> Well Miles, you have demonstrated to this NG and now the world that you are

Reply to
miles

Miles, that ought to give ya a good indication of what some folks around here consider food.

The last wc in my area I knew of was in a section of Boston called the "Combat Zone". Not even the muggers, hookers, pimps, drunks and junkies would eat there. It was closed about 20 years ago.

I think wc have been banned from the new england region. Least I hope so.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

LOL

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

If he's been eating those lil' grease burgers, he might have a more serious problem around flames... *rofl*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

with stuff like that, you have to settle for a "meat-like substance", Miles... same thing at most fast food places, IMO...

I love stopping at those little "ma & pa" burgers places out in the country, where you get a cheese burger that's made of real beef and a years worth of calories.. and real fries from potatoes that haven't been processed and frozen... mmmmmm

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I like the "real" burgers too, (NO cheese on mine, or anything else I eat though! Cheese = disgusting) but once or twice a year, I gotta have sliders..nothing but "meat", onions, and bun. No pickle, no ketchup, no anything else on it, or it's trash, IMO.

Sliders tend to be a "guy" thing, most of the women I know think they are disgusting.

BDK

Reply to
BDK

Harummmph! What do you Yankee's know about good eatin' anyway?

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Thats what I have found. The areas where WC seems to be also have alot of food that to me sounds very basic and very bland. Unless you've been out west you might not know what I mean.

Reply to
miles

So do I. Hard to find a good burger but theres a few places around here. In & Out Burgers are really popular old fashioned chain but they're not that great to me. Like you said, the mom & pop real burger places are where to go for something great.

Reply to
miles

We have a place here in town called "Fat Jacks"... really well named.. *lol*

We go about twice a year for a real burger and fries with s real MILK shake in the metal thing that they make it in... I think more than twice a year would cause a cholesterol overdose...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Received greeeaaaattt news today, got confirmation for a class in Cincinnati next week. The training center is about 5-6 blocks from a Castle. Castles for lunch and a crave case to go.... It just don't get any better than that....

Yummy!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hmmmm.....? Wonder if D/C does that on purpose? There's a Castle near our tech center here in StL too... always MY favorite lunch spot.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Pal, ya really do have to get out more.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

WTF!! Does DC program you guy's???

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Except for the poor souls that have to sit next to ya after lunch....

They'd probably prefer the carrot variety of bunny farts..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Maybe they have plans for fueling with methane/biodiesel??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Be kind, bro.. bunnies age fast and obviously lose the sex urge in middle age..

*eg*

A couple of decades ago, he'd probably say the same thing about a cute lil' cottontail in a carrot patch..