Unique 1999 Dodge Durango for Sale

Help me sell my car and I will give you $100 cash in Hand. If the guy you recommend to me buys the car, you make an easy $100 I figured, where better to sell my truck than guys who love dodge, right ?

Have a look at my advertisement

I even have it in PDF format

1999 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 with Talking GPSsystem , Large tires, Custom Paint, 2 year Warranty Only - $280 a month

. PERFECT CAR FOR FAMILY, STUDENT or FIRST TIME BUYER .

LOW MILES, Beautiful truck ! I can promise you.. You do not have to spend a PENNY on this truck. It is in such good condition. THE PICTURES DO THIS CAR NO JUSTICE...PLEASE COME SEE IT IN PERSON!

It is a 4x4 Durango SLT 5.9 Liter V8 Magnum with 67k miles, but I keep her on 2 wheel drive all the time (gives me 16 miles to the gallon) - Vin # 1B4HS28Z1XF692253. - - Grey Leather Interiors - 3rd row seat - DARK BLUE GLOSSY PAINT

Few things you need to know before you start. I am selling my truck for $13,900. (comes to 260-280 a month) This car runs as good as new. Excellent mechanical condition, Low miles for its age. and 2+ years transferrable Warranty remaining. I am being totally Up-Front. I have taken care of this car like a little baby. (No rough/Off road driving) People turn to look at her on the road, makes you feel unique driving this suv. The engine is a 5.9 liter, V8 Magnum. (The pickup on this thing is awesome....) - I haven't modified the engine in any way.

Here are a few things that she has that make her Unique. SEE THE PICTURES

  1. Garmin Streetpilot III Navigation system, with real-time voice alerts (With Bean bag and 128k memory stick)
  2. Large Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tires (NEW!!!) - good for those trips to Lake Tahoe in the snow !
  3. Wood inlays in the dash and other places around the car interior
  4. Front SLT Billet grille inserts.
  5. Dark Blue with custom paint job and lacquer finish
  6. Chrome angled Exhaust tip and Dodge RAM Trailer Hitch plug.
  7. Dark Tinted Privacy windows, Dodge Racing Floor mats,Roof rack, Mopar rear spoiler top Fog lamps

PLUS, I bought a 36,000 mile / 3 year extended warranty, of which 29000 miles / 28 months are remaining. BUMPER to BUMPER warranty. NEW Tires also have warranty on them.

Other options: SLT / Air Conditioning / Rear Air / Power Steering / Power Windows / Power Door Locks / Tilt Wheel / Cruise Control / AM/FM Stereo / Cassette / Single Compact Disc / Premium Sound / Navigation System / Dual Front Air Bags / ABS (4-Wheel) / Leather / Power Seat / Third Seat / Roof Rack / Privacy Glass / Custom Bumper / Custom Paint / Alloy Wheels / Oversize Off-Rd Tires

  1. Payment Option 1 -You pay me full price up front, I pay off my loan and give you the title once I get it (2 days)
  2. Payment Option 2 - You keep 00 in YOUR hand as downpayment and refinance the remainder 13k for a monthly payment of about 0-280 with your/or my credit union at 5.5%APR or you may have your own bank.

Call me at work 408-232-1700 X230 Or at home after 6pm - 408-247-7543 My name is Ash If I am not home, please leave a message and telephone number, I will surely return your call. Note: I am NOT a dealer

Click here for Pictures

Ash