unique tire size

Hi NG,
I nicked the sidewall of a tire on a rock curb, seems tire is irrepairable. So get a new one, most larger tire retailers will have them . ... wrong.
seems Dodge picked a tire size 255 65r16 for stock 2wd Dakotas that no else uses. One retailer can get one from a 'reserve' in California, otherwise its 3 wks as they are beginning production for more this very week ! ! !
This retailer's story must be true as others just said no or not in stock...
Will wait for the single Goodyear Eagle LS this time but come replacement of all four, I'm changing brands and size.
Ron
Found buttloads at TireRack.com, try the link below.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp?width%5%2F&ratioe&diameter &startIndex=0&search=true&pagelen &pagenum=1&pagemark=1&RunFlat=All&xd&y
Laszlo Almasi

Thanks but,
That is the US,US$ plus shipping in US$,plus taxes upon entry to Canada... Whats the point of shopping online for something thats going to cost the same or more and who's going to install it if it not bought from them ?
Point was for all the dakotas no local vendor could find one in short time, dealer could in a few days vs a whole week but it was $120 more ! ...
Well, you didn't mention you were in Canada...so you're on your own I guess. :^)
Laszlo Almasi
Carolina Watercraft Works wrote:

Did you try OK Tire? They have quite a few and are all over Canada.
Gary B.